“Chris Aballo is poised to take over Hollywood”
“Chris Aballo is the future of entertainment”
“Chris Aballo hosts your new favorite show”
Isn’t it amazing how people build themselves up to be so massive in their bios? If you believe what most people write about themselves (in the third person, of course), you would assume that everyone with a website or an IMDb profile is going to “take this industry by storm!!!” Meanwhile, their only listed credits are usually scene-stealers like “Man in Bar (uncredited)” or “Brothel Receptionist.”
Aside from these mocking quotations, you won’t read anything like that here. Nobody is forcing my opinions down your throat on this site because chances are you can make up your own mind. Plus, if you don’t like what I say, you can leave. All it takes is the click of a button. Literally. In fact, here’s a link to Google News to get you started. Bye.
For those of you who’ve made it through the snark, here are some facts you might be interested in:
- I write a blog on here to talk about whatever is on my mind. A writer. In Hollywood. What are the odds?!
- I started podcasting in 2010 with The Only Podcast That Matters and enjoyed it so much that I started my own show when I moved back to Los Angeles.
- I am a voice actor. No, really – a living, breathing, talking human who uses his voice to sell products and amuse children. More on that at Voice123.
- I’m also a musician, but that doesn’t pay my rent. Or anyone else’s these days.
- I’m always looking to do something new so this site may very well evolve and change by the week, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case.
Well, that’s it. I have turned off the “fasten seat belt” sign so you’re welcome to move freely about the cabin. Thanks for stopping by.